Why is it important to have my air systems cleaned?
A building’s air systems have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminates that have the potential to affect health – mold, bacteria, fungi, and dust particles. To maintain acceptable indoor air quality, it is recommended that these contaminants are cleaned out of the HVAC system. We provide air system and duct cleaning for any size building. In addition to cleaning all of the components of the HVAC unit, we employ a “push-pull” method for dirt/debris removal from the air ducts.
Using an Air-Care manufactured, high-powered HEPA negative air machine (attached to a major duct), compressed air and/or a powered brush is applied to each air duct, loosening the dirt and “pushing” it to the removal source for containment and proper disposal.
- Clean HVAC systems perform more efficiently to decrease energy costs.
- Well-maintained mechanical components last longer, reducing costly HVAC system repairs.
- Building tenants with employees affected by indoor air pollution may see a reduction in employee downtime/sick days. This results in increased productivity!
- Tenant retention is higher in buildings with good indoor air quality.
- Tenants perceive value in a building with proper air system maintenance.